Friday, September 01, 2006

I may not look happy, but do I look goooood?

Lately I’ve taken to curling my eyelashes. It seems to make enough of a difference that a few folks have actually commented on it, although its usually along the lines of “you look different, have you done something with your hair?”

If you ever get the urge to curl your eyelashes, I would highly advise doing so while standing still. Pacing is not recommended.

This morning I was pacing and curling my eyelashes at the same time… as I was pacing back into the bathroom I knocked my elbow into the doorframe and almost pulled out every. single. one. of my eyelashes by the root.

I believe a whimper escaped my lips, which is what happens when I do something that REALLY hurts.

I still have all my eyelashes (well, one or two were lost), but rest assured I will never EVER move from the spot in front of my mirror when I have that instrument in my hands again!


In other news... this is yet another attempt of mine to start a journal. It may not be pretty, it may not be nice, it may even make others want to rip their own eyelashes out in one fell swoop, but it will be my thoughts. "About me" will come at a later date either when I'm more bored at work or in class.

No comments: